Nesting

Welcome to my blog about my Nesting Agreement

Monday 21 February 2011

Nesting Divorce Agreement

My husband and I decided to separate after 17 years of marriage but we didn't want the kids the pack each week to go see the other parent.  With the help of mediation and family therapy we were able to create a nesting divorce agreement.  I purchased a small home "the nest" and my husband rented a townhouse nearby.  I live in "the nest" with our children for 1 week and on Sunday my husband arrives and I head over to the townhouse.  He gets a full week with the kids.  The kids have the luxury of staying in "the nest".  I get a week to focus on me.  Most mom's are lucky to get a weekend free every other week; I get a whole week every other week.  Will I survive without my kids for 7 whole days?  Will I be sad?  Or will I go out and have fun?  Follow me as I head out on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment